Split Frame Clamshells
Clamshells are portable machines for the in situ cutting, severing and beveling of pipe and tube. They are well suited to heavy wall tube and their spark free operation offers major safety benefits over flame cutting.
Our new design minimizes weight while maximizing strength and rigidity with a quality aluminum body. The pocket-style motor mount eliminates motor twisting and ring gear damage. The mount also allows you to switch between the pneumatic, electric and hydraulic motors without the need for conversion pieces.
- Rigid And Easy To Handle - Aluminum Body Gives Highest Strength-To-Weight Ratio
- Lower Overall Investment - Complete Parts Interchangeability Between Models
- Greater Reliability - Outboard Bearing On Motor Drive Gear, Pocket Style Motor Mount, Patent-Pending Ring-Mounted Bearing Design
- Easy Setup and Accurate Cuts – Improved Tool Slide Design
- Low-Clearance Design
- Patent Pending Safety Tripper Mechanism
- Adjustable Locator Pads Have 3/4" (19 mm) Adjustment Minimising The Number Of Locator Extensions Required
- Easy Alignment And Squaring
Read more: Split Frame Clamshells