Portable Appliance Testing is an integral service within BSA Regal Electrical. Offering a popular service to our customers ensuring compliance with PAT testing regulations.
BSA Regal Electrical qualified PAT testers available for periodic or emergency support to your site or property
Portable Appliance Testing is an important part of any Health & Safety Policy. The Health & Safety Executive state that 25% of all reported electrical accidents involve portable appliances. The Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and to take steps to ensure that no danger result from the use of such equipment.
BSA Regal Electrical can offer free advice on the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and its obligations and can provide a free quotation on testing your appliances
Our inspection and testing services include:
- Fault finding and repairs across both domestic, industrial and commercial sites.
- Inspections and testing of installations to BS7671.
- All inspections and testing certified and documented to current standards.
- Flexibility when scheduling due to our large workforce.
- Qualified electricians, highly experienced in testing and inspections
- Certificates for Landlord, Home buyer and Insurance.